Thursday, May 28, 2020

Watch Stream Not My Type (2014) Movies In HD Online Streaming

Watch Not My Type (2014) Movies uTorrent 1080p Without Download Online Stream

     


Not My Type Movies HD Without Download Streaming Online


Plot Not My Type (2014):

Clement, a young philosophy teacher, is sent to Arras for a year. He meets Jennifer, a pretty hair stylist, and the two freely share their hearts and bodies as they try to overcome the cultural and social divide between them.

"Opposites attract; but is that enough?"

Free Watch Now Not My Type (2014) Movies Full HD 720p Without Downloading Stream Online

     

Movie details

Title: Not My Type
Released: 2014-04-30
Genre: Comedy, Romance, Drama
Director: Wes Anderson
Date: 2014-04-30
Runtime: 111 Minutes
Company: F, R, A, A
Homepage: Homepage Movie
Trailer: Video Trailer

Casts of Not My Type:
Émilie Dequenne, Loïc Corbery, Anne Coesens, Martine Chevalier, Annelise Hesme, Amira Casar, Philippe Le Guay,

Rating: 6.1 out of 10 ★ From 89 Users


Learn More About Not My Type

No comments:

Post a Comment